Impianti mission is to introduce the best international solutions in the Italian market, acting as a Sales Outsourcer for new and visionary foreign vendors. Our sales teams are composed by proactive senior account managers with proven experience and reputation within our target market. We focus on strategically approaching the market and on executing sales and customer support in the fastest way possible. Unlike most of Sales Outsourcers, Impianti SpA offers services of business development providing the following:
- - Development and implementation of strategic sales plans
- - Identification of target markets and direct access to decision makers
- - Identification and introduction to appropriate partners and sales channels
- - Creation and implementation of B2B lead generation and marketing activities designed to engage potential customers and partners
- - Design and implementation of corporate events and marketing programs
- - Creation of an extensive commercial presence in Italy
"LightPointe, the leading manufacturer of outdoor wireless bridges (FSO and RADIO) for high capacity data backhaul and video transmission, announced that has signed a global distribution agreement with Impianti, a value added distributor for wireless networking solution. With this agreement Lightpointe has succeefully positioned itself in the market as a reference for WISP operators and large compagnies that require high performance, reliable and cost –effective connectivity solutions . IMPIANTI is a big Sales Outsourcer and it has a very good reputation as a supplier of wireless professional solutions. This new alliance covers Italy and the Mediterranean markets." - Patrick Cardon, Lightpointe Director of Sales, Soouthern Europe.
"We have important international customers with offices and business in Italy. With Impianti as our partner, we are now able to provide them with the right local service and experience. Moreover, Impianti also offers us a direct connection to the decision makers in the headquarters of global Italian brands." - Glenn Wastyn, vice president of Europe for Prysm.